Number of hours in both theoretical and practical course can be changes if an applicant trains for more than one category or already has a driver’s licence in different category.
- 30 hours – categories A, A1, B, B1, T;
- 20 hours – categories C, C+E, D, D+E, C1, C1+E, D1, D1+E, B+E.
- 15 hours – categories B+E,
- 20 hours – categories A, A1, C1, C1+E, D1+E, T,
- 25 hours – categories C+E lub D+E,
- 30 hours – categories B, B1, C, D1,
- 60 hours – categories D.
Course ends with internal exam.
After completing the course and passing the exam, applicant recieves “Zaświadczenie o ukończeniu kursu” – a certificate of completing driver’s course which is one of the documents that have to be later submitted in WORD.